Welcome to Rosemarie Pet Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Stockton, CA
Call us at 209-957-8387
Pet Emergency? Call us right away at 209-957-8387!
Your Source for Quality Animal Care in Stockton
At Rosemarie Pet Hospital in Stockton, CA, we're proud to care for the pets of our community. We believe in offering all our patients the highest quality care at the best facilities we can provide. Our pet hospital is like a family, and we treat all our patients like one of our own.
We Treat Dogs, Cats and Other Companion Animals
Whether your pet needs wellness care, physical exams, vaccinations or dental care, we offer all that and more. We treat a variety of different kinds of companion animals so we can serve the largest population possible.
When you come in for a visit, we're happy to answer your questions so you'll have the information you need in order to create a wholesome and healthy environment for your pet at home. Some of our most standard services include:
- Vaccinations to help your pet fight off diseases and stay healthy.
- Spaying and neutering because we believe that controlling the pet population is important for the health and happiness of pets everywhere.
- Nutritional counseling to help your pet eat right and maintain a healthy weight.
- Physical exams to help ensure that your pet is at optimal health at the time of his or her visit.
- Dental care because oral hygiene is important to all pets.
- Blood tests and fecal exams because this is one of the best ways that we can catch health problems before they become serious.
- Prescriptions to help your pet recover from illnesses and injuries.
Emergency Services & Trauma Cases
During our normal hours at Rosemarie Pet Hospital, we treat emergency cases. Whether your pet has ingested something dangerous and harmful, has been involved in a fight with another animal, has been hit by a car or has undergone a trauma of a different kind, we treat emergency cases of all sorts. Our skilled team of veterinarians and our experienced staff are all here to help your pet.
If you're ever uncertain as to whether or not your pet needs care, we encourage you to call our offices. Our staff can help you speak with a veterinarian who can tell you whether or not you need to be concerned. It helps to know when something goes wrong that you have someone on your side. That's why we're here for you.
We have a certified board surgeon who sees patients by appointment. Our surgeon can tell you about the best method of treatment for your pet's condition, and can also help you understand what your pet's upcoming surgery will involve, so that you'll be ready to provide your pet with any post-operative care once at home.
At Rosemarie Pet Hospital, we're proud that we can offer your pet the care he or she needs in order to be as happy and healthy as possible. Visit our Contact page or call us today at 209-957-8387 to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Morgan Patterson
Stockton Veterinarian | Rosemarie Pet Hospital | 209-957-8387
1409 Rosemarie Ln
Stockton, CA 95207